I. Scope of Application
1. All offers, sales contracts, deliveries and services made on the basis of any orders by our customers (each, a “Customer”) through our online shop www.presetsbycocoelif.com (the “Online Shop”) shall be governed by these general terms and conditions of sale (the “General Terms and Conditions”).
2. Other terms or conditions do not apply, even if we do not especially contradict their application. They’re applicable, if their validity is explicitly agreed to in writing.
3. These business terms and conditions and the complete legal relationship between the contractual Partners is exclusive subject to the law of the federal republic of Germany excluding the international uniform law, especially the UN Sales Conventions.
II. Conclusion of the Contract
1. The sole presentation of any products in the online shop: www.presetsbycocoelif.com does not constitute a binding offer.
2. By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially put our products into the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the corrective aids provided and explained during the order process.
3. Only by clicking the button „Order Now” you give a binding order of the goods contained in the shopping cart. Immediately after sending the order you will receive a confirmation sent via e-mail.
III. Prices and Payment
You can find the following methods of payment in our shop:
1. SOFORT – Transfer
When paying via „Sofortüberweisung“, you can still trigger the payment of the ordered goods through your online banking account during your order. After selecting the payment method „Sofortüberweisung“ in the order process you will be directed to the secure payment form of SOFORT GmbH, Fußbergstraße 1, 82131 Gauting.
In order to make an instant bank transfer, SOFORT GmbH needs the PIN and a TAN of your online banking account in addition to your name, bank code and account number. Only your name, bank account number, bank account number, purpose, amount and date of the transfer will be stored in the account or account balance of your account or past sales. In case of a successful transaction, Spark Projects UG receives only the automated confirmation in real time from SOFORT GmbH that the transfer has been made.
In the order process you will be redirected to the website of the payment provider PayPal. In order to pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment to us. After placing the order in the shop, we request PayPal to initiate the payment transaction.
The payment transaction will be carried out automatically by PayPal immediately thereafter. You’ll get more information during the ordering process.
3. Amazon Pay
In the order process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Amazon Pay. In order to pay the invoice amount via Amazon Pay, you must be registered there or first register, legitimize with your access data and confirm the payment order to us. After placing the order in the shop, we request Amazon Pay to initiate the payment transaction.
The payment transaction will be automatically executed by Amazon Pay immediately thereafter. You’ll get more information during the ordering process.
4. Credit Card (Stripe)
You pay directly during the order process by entering your credit card information. When sending goods, your credit card will be charged with the actual invoice amount after deduction of any discounts, gift vouchers, etc.
For goods that are made specifically or are clearly tailored to personal needs, your credit card will be charged immediately with the actual invoice amount after deduction of any discounts, gift certificates, etc.
1. Unless other stated below, our liability for damages shall be limited to grossly negligent and intentional conduct, regardless of the nature of violation.
2. In the event of a violation of essential contractual obligations, we shall be liable for any negligence, but only up to the amount of damage foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract according to the type of order.
3. Insofar as our liability is excluded or limited, this also applies to our employees, employees, (legal or legal) representatives or vicarious agents.
4. If you assert a supplementary performance claim, we will only fulfill this claim by the way of replacement.
V. Image Rights
All image rights belong to the individual Elif Acar and the Spark Projects UG. An application without explicit consent is not permitted.
VI. Disclaimer for External Links
We refer from our pages with links to other websites on the Internet. For all these links apply the following conditions: We declare that we have no influence on the design and content of the linked pages. Therefore we dissociate ourselves hereby expressly from all contents of all linked sides of third and do not adopt these contents as our own. This statement applies to all displayed links and to all contents of the pages to which links lead.
VII. Provider Identification
Spark Projects UG
Managing Director: Lara Daniel, Christopher Kastenholz
Amtsgericht Hamburg – HRB 139230